Graphic Design By Izzat

Welcome to a blog packed with Photoshop artwork!


Original source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ultran00b/3413385656/ (photo removed)

When I saw this picture, I thought it was horrible. Nothing stood out, it was bad quality, and the colors were really bad. My goal for this photo was to bring out the main object so much that you wouldn't even notice the horrible background. I learned how to change the colors of the background into greyscale and the main object into vibrant colors. I think I was very successful in doing this, and I think it looks great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What's is this blog about?!

Hello, and welcome to my blog. My name is Izzat and I'm a student currently studying graphic design. Editing photos in Photoshop is one of my hobbies, and so is automotive design. It is my dream to be an automotive designer, and I feel graphic design is a good way to start. This blog will serve as a portfolio for me, so you will see many examples of my work in the time coming. My goal for this blog is to get feedback on the work that I have created. The work that I do will all have a common theme; creativity, passion, and a great deal of color. I thank you for taking a look in this blog, and I hope you enjoy the work that I'll post! Please feel free to leave comments, as it is highly appreciated.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Status