Graphic Design By Izzat

Welcome to a blog packed with Photoshop artwork!

How are Hollywood black & white photos both similar and different today from throughout history?

They are similar because they all focused on one subject, like a persons face, or a dog.The images are focused and have the subject placed in the photo where it would look best. Some people like to turn modern photos into 1940' style, which look better.

Why are Photoshop tools & effects used to transform portraits?

Photoshop can do anything you want as long as you know how to use it. The possibilities are endless with the wide range of tools available in photoshop. With photoshop tools, you can highlight certain aspects or features in the image by making the background fuzzy, or putting a texture, or applying a layer mask. The things you can do with photoshop are endless!

How do designers express their mood and personality through use of tools and effects?

When designers are editing a photo, much emotion could be implemented inside the photo. A darkened image with dull colors might suggest the editor is depressed. A bright image with an array of vibrant colors might suggest that the editor is excited or very happy while editing the image. Designers can implement their emotion directly into the photo with the images they used in editing.

How do online tutorials vary in style and quality?

There are many tutorials out there on the internet, and each has a different theme and quality. A tutorial will vary because of the person who created the tutorial. An experienced photoshop person will create a much higher quality tutorial than a person who is still new to photoshop. They vary also in the mood and emotions of the person who created the tutorial.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What's is this blog about?!

Hello, and welcome to my blog. My name is Izzat and I'm a student currently studying graphic design. Editing photos in Photoshop is one of my hobbies, and so is automotive design. It is my dream to be an automotive designer, and I feel graphic design is a good way to start. This blog will serve as a portfolio for me, so you will see many examples of my work in the time coming. My goal for this blog is to get feedback on the work that I have created. The work that I do will all have a common theme; creativity, passion, and a great deal of color. I thank you for taking a look in this blog, and I hope you enjoy the work that I'll post! Please feel free to leave comments, as it is highly appreciated.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Status