Graphic Design By Izzat

Welcome to a blog packed with Photoshop artwork!


Original source - Maryam (http://www.flickr.com/photos/maloomy/3425683437/)

This was one of the worst photos I have ever seen. It's colors ere so dull and light that it made me sick. The photographer didn't take consideration in the amount of light going in and brightness while taking the photo. My goal was to improve the color of the sea and the sky while bringing out the city skyline. I learned how to bring out the colors of specific things and darkening them as well. I know that I was successful in this image by completing my goals. This is now one of the best images of Kuwait City I have ever seen. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What's is this blog about?!

Hello, and welcome to my blog. My name is Izzat and I'm a student currently studying graphic design. Editing photos in Photoshop is one of my hobbies, and so is automotive design. It is my dream to be an automotive designer, and I feel graphic design is a good way to start. This blog will serve as a portfolio for me, so you will see many examples of my work in the time coming. My goal for this blog is to get feedback on the work that I have created. The work that I do will all have a common theme; creativity, passion, and a great deal of color. I thank you for taking a look in this blog, and I hope you enjoy the work that I'll post! Please feel free to leave comments, as it is highly appreciated.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Status